Wednesday, October 21, 2009

For our next assignment, we were to take this website and do an interface design based upon three mediums. The mediums were a print ad, a photograph, and a classic movie poster. For this Assignment, I chose a "Singin in the Rain" movie poster, a picture of tulips, and a cell phone ad. Below are the reference pictures, the original snap shot of the website, and then my three versions of the website based upon the reference pictures.





Original Website



The Print Ad
My version of the website based upon the print ad.




The photograph of tulips.


My version of the website based upon the photograph.


The Classic Movie Poster.
My version of the website based upon the classic movie poster.














1 comment:

  1. I really like the colors on the dance print ad one.
    Then the classic one.
    Love the classic poster.
    The phograph one is a little dark.
    Hard to see what all is going on.

    ReplyDelete